LabAsia is Southeast Asia’s leading laboratory exhibition, serving as the region’s trade platform for laboratory equipment & services suppliers to engage with trade buyers from across the ASEAN region.
The past decade has seen ASEAN governments budgeting billions of USD into research & development efforts in order to remain attractive to foreign investment. These have indirectly translated into a need for the various lab operators to meet with suppliers in an accessible avenue.
Since its inaugural edition in 2007, LabAsia has connected thousands of laboratory professionals together through fruitful networking events over the past decade, with the most recent edition witnessing visitors from 54 countries gathered in one event.
Through the efforts of Institut Kimia Malaysia (IKM), various international conferences have been held in conjunction with LabAsia since its first edition, making LabAsia not only a place for trade, but to exchange knowledge.
To date, these conferences were held in conjunction with LabAsia:
- 12th Asian Chemical Congress (2007)
- AsianAnalysis X – The 10th Asian Conference on Analytical Sciences (2009)
- CHEMRAWN, ExTech and WISE (2011)
- ICWWM 2013 – International Conference on Water and Wastewater Management (2013)
- The 4th Federation of Asian Polymer Societies International Polymer Congress (2015)
- The 7th Biennial Regional Symposium on Total Management – Quality, Safety, Environment and Laboratory Informatics (2015)
- ICCE 2016 – 24th IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education (LabAsia Borneo 2016)
- APCE 2016 – 16th Asia-Pacific International Symposium on Microscale Separations and Analysis (LabAsia Southern 2016)
- IKM Symposium on Chemical Safety (LabAsia Northern 2017)
- POLYCHAR 2017 – 25th World Forum on Advanced Materials (2017)
- QSEL 2017 – 8th Biennial Regional Symposium on Total Laboratory Management – Quality, Safety, Environment and laboratory Informatics (2017)