9th Biennial Regional Symposium on Total Laboratory Management (QSEL 2019)
Held in conjunction with the upcoming LabAsia 2019, the 9th Biennial Regional Symposium on Total Laboratory Management – Quality, Safety, Environment and Laboratory Informatics (QSEL 2019) will be proudly hosted by Institut Kimia Malaysia (IKM) from 15 – 16 October 2019, at Putra World Trade Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Institut Kimia Malaysia is proud to present the 9th Biennial Regional Symposium on Total Laboratory Management (QSEL) 2019, jointly organized with Department of Chemistry Malaysia and Department of Standards Malaysia and in collaboration with Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change, Ministry of Health, Department of Occupational Safety and Health, and Department of Environment.
Highlighting the theme Laboratory Management Evolution, QSEL 2019 will mark the first time the symposium initiates a panel forum discussion. The two days symposium is designed to provide and share the latest developments and information on laboratory quality management, laboratory informatics and technology. It provides unique opportunity to understand the laboratory workforce, highlighting the roles of analysts and technicians in the improvement of chemical lab of any scope and specialty.
- Keynote Lecture from Ministry of Energy, Science, Technology, Environment and Climate Change
- Keynote Lecture from Department of Chemistry Malaysia
- Transitioning to ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- Experiences and Challenges in implementing ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- MS ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Requirements-Risk based Thinking & Decision Rule
- Food Analyst Registration – Issues & Challenges
- Analytical Instrument Quantitation from Chemical Metrology Perspective
- Updates on OSH Legislation in Malaysia
- Roles of Competent Person
- Schedule Waste Management
- Health and Safety in Handling CBRNe Material
- Issues and Challenges: Chemical Laboratory Safety & Security
- Microscale Chemistry – The Way Forward for a School Laboratory Equipments
- The Future Challenges in Analyst Preparedness
- The Quest to Identify Food Adulterants and Contaminants
- Musty Odour in Drinking Water
- Natural Disaster Management in Malaysia
- Industrial Revolution 4.0
- Big Data Approach to Analytical Chemistry
- Practical Aspects of LIMS Selection and Implementation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Scientists, laboratory managers, supervisors, testing personnel, laboratory technicians / technologists, marketing executives, safety officers and consultants from industries, research organizations, government laboratories, private laboratories as well as academicians and educators from institutions for higher learning.
|IKM Members and Collaborating Organizations||RM900.00|
|Non IKM Members||RM1000.00|
Registration fee covers access to all symposium sessions and materials, certificate of attendance and presentation, coffee breaks, lunches, and joint symposium/conference dinner.
For enquiries, registraion and further information, please contact Symposium Secretariat (Dr Saravanan or Puan Siti Maziah:
Institut Kimia Malaysia
127B Jalan Aminuddun Baki
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +603 7728 3272
Fax: +603 7728 9909
Email: [email protected]