Lab Asia exhibition is expanding to Borneo!
In partnership with Malaysian Institute of Chemistry (IKM), Lab Asia Borneo roadshow will be held in conjunction with the 24th IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education (ICCE) 2016 from 17 - 18 August 2016 at Borneo Convention Centre Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
The first time in Borneo, LabAsia Borneo roadshow series is bringing the core of LabAsia exhibition to Kuching Sarawak. This roadshow is hosting manufacturers & suppliers of laboratory instruments & equipment, to exhibit technologies & to offer solutions to the local scientific & laboratory community. Visitors can expect to source for laboratory efficiency solutions and lab operation improvement at the roadshow, through interaction with exhibitors and industry peers.
Apart from that, lucky visitors will be rewarded with FREE return flight tickets and accommodation to LabAsia 2017, the ASEAN leading lab exhibition, in Kuala Lumpur, with terms & conditions apply.
For more information about LabAsia Borneo, click Exhibitor Profile
Pre-register here before 10 August 2016!
ICCE is a biennial chemistry education conference of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) that is being held all over the world. The conference was held in Taiwan, Italy and Canada for the past editions.
This year, it will be held in Kuching, Malaysia, covering thematic sessions include:
- Teaching and learning of chemistry at the secondary level
- Pedagogy and other teaching and learning methodology and techniques
- Chemistry/science teacher education including pre & post
- New technologies and innovations in chemistry education including web-based, multimedia and e-learning
- Laboratory classes in chemistry education including micro-scale chemistry
- Critical analysis of chemistry curricula & textbooks
- Tertiary chemistry education & lifelong learning
- Research in Chemistry Education
- Ethics and professional codes of practice in chemistry
- Green and environmental chemistry education
- Public awareness and appreciation of chemistry
- Career and professional development in chemistry
- International Chemistry Olympiad (IChO)
Symposiums and workshops:
- Young Ambassadors of Chemistry (YAC)
- Microscale Laboratory Chemistry
- Green Chemistry Education and Practices
- Chemical Safety and Security (CSS) including multiple uses of chemicals
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Chemistry
- Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC)